We are looking for candidates for one of the fastest growing IT Staffing Companies in Frisco and downtown Dallas, TX. The idea candidate must be highly motivated to make their mark and grow in the IT Staffing Sales Industry. In this role you will be meeting with new and existing clients on a daily basis, working to grow existing accounts and break new accounts, ultimately growing the business by working with your Recruiting team to place top IT Professionals in open positions with reputable companies.Business Development Manager Requirements:
• 1+ Years Experience in Staffing Sales Required (New Business Development, Account Management or Recruiting)
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• Exhibits proven communication and presentation skills
• Able to interact with and build relationships with individuals at all levels - peers, clients and upper management
• Able to deliver top talent with a high sense of urgency and a commitment to do whatever it takes to service the customer
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities:
• The primary role of the BDM is to prospect and drive additional business opportunity within their defined territory/market and continuously elevate the companies position and market share.
• The BDM will focus on acquiring new and growing existing business within the territory while providing exceptional service to clients and contractors.
• Competitive base salary + unlimited commission opportunity + lucrative quarterly bonus potential
• Car / Cell phone expenses
• Annual incentive trip
• Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, 401K, paid time off)