The Director of Sales is accountable for team and personal production in the Information Technology recruiting space. The Director of Sales is accountable for ensuring billing targets are achieved within the market for a team of sales professionals. Activities include pro-actively acquiring local competitive intelligence, identifying opportunities for practice enhancements, coaching, mentoring, and encouraging collaboration between recruiters/sales reps. Client activities include research, development, new account or retention sales calls, obtaining bookings, and penetrating client accounts.
- Proven history of success in the IT recruiting industry.
- Sales management experience.
- Ability to coach and motivate team toward individual and team goals.
- Ability to successfully interface with clients.
- Demonstrated understanding of the corporate environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail orientated with demonstrated ability to follow through in previous positions.
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to qualify and close.
This leadership opportunity includes a highly competitive compensation structure, along with a comprehensive benefits package.