Our client is a premier Staffing and Technology Solutions Company, headquartered in the Silicon Valley. They are ranked among the 50 fastest-growing private companies in the East Bay and has been awarded the "Best Place to Work 2017" for Small Companies in the Bay Area.
We are looking for experienced and qualified professionals to fill the position of Business Development Manager
• Understanding the Client Requirements thoroughly and work hand in hand with the recruitment team to fulfil them
• Negotiate/coordinate contract rates with clients/consultants, with a focus on company profitability goals and objectives
• Develop relationships and grow business into clients
• Partner with internal/external resources throughout the sales cycle as needed
• Effectively communicate and present the full range of our services, and how our services can benefit the client
• Work effectively with senior IT executives, middle management, human resources departments, hiring managers, project managers, and line- decision influencers in the marketing and technology disciplines
• Solid experience in selling IT Projects Solutions and IT Staffing services
• A minimum of 3-5 years of IT experience of which at least 3+ years in Sales / Account Management / New Business Development
• Good understanding and experience in selling onsite model
• Knowledge of technology related business development and staffing services
• Knowledge with account management / relationship management / account penetration
• Any prior experience of working in companies in the Bay Area would be preferred
Highly competitive base salary and commission structure. Comprehensive benefits package included.
We value your referrals and offer a $1000 Referral Program