Our client is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry with over 50 years of experience and success as one of the top staffing firms in Technology and Finance & Accounting services.
Under general direction, this position is responsible and accountable for managing and directing operations with a given office to achieve ongoing revenue growth, profitability and productivity in up to two service offerings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct a team of Account Managers, Recruiters and other staff as appropriate in a specific office for (a) specific product(s).
• Responsible for office staffing, training and career development of team members.
• Prioritize accounts and job orders and ensure tasks completed.
• Promote cross functional utilization and proactive sharing of account information among clients under their control.
• Develop service and delivery plans in support of organizational strategies and objectives. Recommend improvement of strategies based on market research and competitor analyses. Oversee implementation of approved strategies and initiatives.
• Analyze operational and financial data; prepare forecasts and projections.
• Identify customer needs. Continuously be alert and responsive to changing customer business environment and needs. Communicate to account management team accordingly.
• Serves as the quality checkpoint associated with the service and delivery process.
• Provides ongoing performance feedback to each team member, both informally and through the formal performance evaluation process. Drives performance accountability for all team members.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
• Demonstrates a strong commitment to exceptional customer service and leadership among peers.
• Demonstrates strong commitment to a team environment.
• Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and exhibits confidence when interacting with others.
• Demonstrates strong problem solving, sound judgment, reasoning abilities and negotiation skills.
• Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
• Demonstrates excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Proficient at handling difficult situations with professionalism and respect.
• Ability to develop an independent viewpoint and present a compelling business case to support recommendations.
• Exhibits strong drive for results and success; conveys a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persists despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and solid trust.
• Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
• Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
• Commitment and adherence to Firm's Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree and five years of related product/business experience preferably within the staffing industry. Three to five years of management experience required.
We value your referrals and offer a $1000 Referral Program